Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Thoughts

Yay for this semester chugging along! This is definitely the busiest semester I have had yet. I have little extra time, but I somehow fill that time as well. Tonight, I am having problems motivating myself to get anything done. If I can talk myself into finishing some homework, I can watch a movie. However, I have done anything and everything BUT homework (including writing on this blog!) . Wednesdays are my busiest day, and I feel like coasting when it's over.
On Friday, I am getting together with a girl I met in my speech class (my freshman year). She, my roommates and I will be watching movies and ordering pizza! I'm pretty excited to finish the week out by relaxing!
On a different note, thoughts of Cora and her family have been on my mind constantly. I can't imagine what their family must be going through!Having Ella around is amazing! I love her lots, and when I think about Cora and Ella (only three days apart), I think that it could have easily been Ella. They could have gone to school together and been best friends. We can't think about the "what ifs" or "if onlys." I have to realize that Ella (and everyone) is in God's hands, and we can enjoy every minute with her!God lent her to us. I will continue to pray for the Macs. God has a purpose. But I have raised you up for this very purpose, that I might show you my power and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.Exodus 9:16

No comments:

Post a Comment