Monday, August 24, 2009

School...AGAIN

I had two classes on my first day back at school. I'm not too excited about starting up again, but I AM excited about this being my final year! I'm kind of anxious about starting something new for next year. I have doubts that I may not be able achieve a sonogram technology degree... When I think about that degree, it just makes me happy. I like being at K-State, and my family studies major, but I just don't get have the joy when I think about a career with family studies.

I am thoroughly enjoying my roommates this semester. All of us spend sooo much more time together now then we did all last year. I am also really excited about having Laura in my same apt. complex! I see her quite often!

Hopefully I will work hard and keep steady this whole year...the end is in sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment