Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Updates...

So, it's been a really long time since I have written on my blog! I even forgot my log ins...but I FINALLY typed in the correct login, so I'm finally here yet again...

Here are a few pictures from a few weeks ago. My friends Lavonne, Marisa, and Sylvia came to Manhattan and we got to hang out! I love visitors!! :D
This is us at Bluestem Bistro, a coffeshop in Manhattan. We had to look at Christy's pictures that are hanging in the conference room!When we were through, We came back to my apartment and watched a movie! It was so fun to have them here....anyone else want to come visit?!?

1 comment:

  1. I will come be your gramma and bake cookies and sweets for you girls, and tasty meals... oh, wait, maybe not... you were asking your younger friends. :p LOL! Looks like you girls had loads of fun! :D

    ReplyDelete