Sunday, November 14, 2010

Exams...

Since the 8th grade was taking their exams this past week (Mon-Thurs), the rest of the school had a school break to eliminate distractions. I tried to work out ministry days (to go visit other ministries in the area) for those days off, but those fell through. I ended up working in the SIM office Mon-Thurs. That was really nice as they have been really busy. Hopefully it will slow down a bit after this coming Friday.
Some of my friends/housemates came to my school last week to visit. Here are some of their pictures! Here are my students working diligently!! HAHAH
We started exams for the rest of the school as well. Those will continue through this week. I can't believe how quickly this term has gone! I will be home in 5 short weeks. WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment