Saturday, February 19, 2011

Just a few people I worked with in Kenya

I thought that I would show you just a few people that I got to work with, got to know AND love while I was in Kenya. There are way too many for me to actually post them all, but here are just a few!
This is Dickson. He was the one who got the mail/packages from the post office, and he also worked out the visas and work permits. When it was time to renew, he was on top of things, and did everything but the signing. He made it look soooo easy! This is Clarice. She worked a lot with housing and much, much more!
This is Bernard. He worked in the Finance Department.
Gladys was the one that cleaned our house so faithfully every Thursday. She was so good, and the house was so clean! She was wonderful! She is also expecting a baby very soon. I am sad to not be able to meet the little one!

That is all for now, but I'll show more people later!

No comments:

Post a Comment