Monday, July 12, 2010

hhhmmm.....

Guess what....I have actually caught a cold in Kenya!! It has been a little chilly here since I've come, but today is actually sunny and warm! I did not even have to wear a jacket! I'm SUPER excited!!!

My school, New Adventure, is divided into 3 terms. They have classes for 3 months and have a month of "break." Really, this month of break involves 1 week of break and then 1/2 days of class for the rest of break. During each term, they are in school Monday-Friday (8:20-4) and have a 1/2 day of classes on Saturdays. They really do not get any breaks!
Right now, we are preparing for exams which will be the 21st-23rd of July. Hopefully the kids will remember everything that they have learned so far. Each exam is cumulative over what they have learned over the whole year. SO different! It feels odd being in school in July....at least I'm not the student any more!!!

Hope all is going well for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment